Mountain Hardwear Scrambler Alpine Pack
The Mountain Hardwear Scrambler alpine pack is a 1600 cubic inch model that's made out of coated ripstop and Cordura nylon for durability and strength. At 11 ounces, the Scrambler backpack is very lightweight. It has a removable EVA pack pane that can be used as a sit pad. It also has a front bungee web for external storage and load compression and a top access with draw cord closure. The Scrambler is so small and lightweight it can even be used as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag.
- Approximate volume - 1600 cubic inches
- Body fabric - 210D Cordura nylon
- Accent fabric - Nylon Ripstop
- Bottom fabric - 630D Ballistics Cordura
- Average weight - 11 oz.
- Access / Loading - Top
- Removable EVA pack panel adds structure to the pack and can be used as a sit pad Self-healing, silicon-coated 100D Cordura
- Front bungee web for external storage and load compression
- Packs down to approximately 5" x 4" x 3" inches
- Top access with draw cord closure
- Doubles as sleeping bag stuff sack