The North Face Slingshot Daypack
The North Face Slingshot daypack is a 2000 cubic inch daypack that's made out of strong and durable fabric that has a water resistant finish. It has five storage pockets and comes with a foam back panel for comfort. It has side water pockets, a removable hip belt, carry handles, and a large reflective patch. The Slingshot also has a full-length front pocket with an organizer and key clip and front trampoline system with a bungee cord and compression flap.
- Body Fabric - 600D Sabre 6 and 1200D Sabre 12, water-resistant finish
- Dimensions - 18 x 13 x 9 inches
- Approximate volume - 2000 cubic inches
- Average weight - 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Access/Loading - Top
- Number of pockets - 5
- Front trampoline system with a bungee cord and compression flap
- Comfortable stitched foam backpanel
- Full-length front pocket with an organizer and key clip
- DoubleDuty side water bottle pockets
- Removable hip belt
- #10 YKK® zippers on critical construction features
- Large reflective patch for nighttime visibility
- Carry handles for easy transporting