Sierra Designs Sequoia +45 Sleeping Bag
The Sierra Designs Sequoia is a rectangular shaped, lightweight sleeping bag that's made to keep you warm and comfortable at temperatures of 45 degrees Fahrenheit and above. The Sequoia is insulated with Thermolite H2 down to keep you warm at night and it has a polyester shell and lining. The sleeping bag is spacious and it has snag-free zipper tracks for easy opening and closing. The sleeping bag also comes in a regular size of six feet six inches as well as a longer version to fit people up to seven feet tall. You also have a choice of three optional liners. The lightest is a cotton/poly liner, the midweight version is fleece, and the heaviest liner is a single layer of Thermolite H2.
- Comfort rating - 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Average weight regular bag - 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Average weight long bag - 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Shell - Polyester/nylon ripstop-polyester nylon dobby
- Fill type - Thermolite H2
- Fill weight regular bag - 16.5 oz.
- Fill weight long bag - 18.5 oz.
- Lining - Polyester
- Regular bag length - 6 feet 6 inches
- Long bag length - 7 feet
- Shoulder girth regular bag - 54 inches
- Shoulder girth long bag - 57 inches
- Hip girth regular bag - 51 inches
- Hip girth long bag - 54 inches
- Stuff sack size - 8 x 18 inches
- Soft, flexible Thermolite insulation with thermal bonded fibers for warmth
- Extra-wide silhouette and rectangular cut lets for room
- Removable Pad Locks™ keep your bag and pad together
- Full-length two-way zipper with locking slider with anti-snag binding tape
- Snag-free zipper tracks
- Shell is made of polyester/nylon ripstop fabric
- Includes as pillow pocket
- Rectangle cut sleeping bag
- Sleep E-Z Pillow Included
- Available in regular and long sizes
- Comes with three optional liners and an optional hood